The 23-24 Season
* Harmony Theater registration for all actors is online through
our secure Google Workspace drive.
* Complete each form in entirety, in order.
*Complete all forms.
* You can click on each form link below or procede from one form to the next.
* Please note: Some questions do not apply to all, but are marked mandatory. If it does not reply, answer none or n/a.
* Be mindful when filling out Sect. E - Harmony Commitment.
We ask each family/guardian to sign up for one Saturday as a greeter and/or safety monitor once in the Fall and once in the Spring as well as other committees. More details will be discussed at the Open House.
Participant Information LINK
Medical Forms LINK
Release Forms LINK
Actor Attendance LINK
Harmony Commitment LINK
Print out this checklist, complete, sign and return with payment to registration coordinator, Gail Beigel.
Questions - email Gail, firstname.lastname@example.org
It's time to
for the new
Click on the links below.
* NEW REHEARSAL TIME TO NOTE *
Weekly Rehearsals: 9:30 - 12:00 noon
On Time Arrival & Dismissal are IMPORTANT!
*The following activities will occur on a rotating basis:
We will be engaging in a variety of mitigation strategies to ensure the highest level of safety. At this time, Harmony Theater is mask optional for rehearsals and we do not require proof of vaccine status nor testing. Masks are not able to be worn during tech rehearsals and performances.
If there is a continued health crisis surge or the HTI board feels that in-person rehearsals are not safe or aligned with current Health and Safety practices, HT MAY transition to virtual rehearsal. Our lines of communication are open.
Additional Info for You:
Mandatory Open House Attendance: 9/16/23, 9:30 am
Each actor and their responsible representative (ie. parent, guardian, etc) must attend Harmony's Open House for a fun
Meet & Greet, Info Session, and Tour.
1) Registration dues structure for the 2023-24 season provides our actors with 3 payment options:
EARLY/ FULL - $425 postmarked by 9/09/23
EARLY /SPLIT- $200 postmarked by 9/09/23;
$250 postmarked by 1/20/24
1st REHEARSAL SPLIT- $250 hand in at first rehearsal (9/16); $250 hand in at 1/27/24
Two submission options: Mail in or hand in payment only!
2) Facility Cleaning fee- $40.
Harmony Theater rents space and must clean up after each rehearsal and event.
* You can combine the registration and cleaning fee in one pymnt.