We are pleased to report that we have enough interest to start planning the fall Virtual Harmony Concert Experience. We are going to bring its signature theater program straight to your living room!
This fall, the stage CAN be virtual.
The activities, expressions, connections, and memories WILL be real.
As you know, Harmony Theater has a long-standing tradition of engaging and inspiring our Participants. Through this, our first ever VIRTUAL HARMONY CONCERT EXPERIENCE, our actors will collaborate with each other, learn about performance, and make lasting memories - all from the comfort of your home.
For this program we would meet for 11 weekly engaging sessions!
To actively engage with each other and present a fully virtual performance in November featuring singing, dancing, and sign language.
- Meet with everyone online for 1 hour sessions on Saturday mornings.
- Typical opening exercises with the full group (Harmony pledge, warm ups include singing and dancing)
- Breakout into "rooms" for small group activities for 10-15 minute run by 1-2 staff members
- Commitment to participate each Saturday morning Sept - Nov. 2020
- Access to an internet ready device (computer, smart phone, tablet, etc.) AND WiFi
- Registration fee $100 Registration Information and Program Details will be sent in July.
Because everyone is connecting digitally, our VIRTUAL HARMONY CONCERT EXPERIENCE will provide Participants ages 18-88+ from the Montco, Bucks and the Philadelphia metropolitan areas, the opportunity to connect with differently-abled actors from the mid-west, west coast and all across the country for an unforgettable experience - from home!
Share this exciting VIRTUAL HARMONY CONCERT EXPERIENCE with your non-Harmony friends - what a great way for them to be a part of Harmony for our Fall Virtual Program.
-Will we be presenting a finished onstage performance? No.
-Will you enjoy a unique new way to experience some of the joy of what this magnificent company has to offer? Yes, and led by an all-star team of professional artists and educators.
Click the link and fill in the 5 question form to be signed up and to receive registration and payment information:
PLEASE NOTE: Registration will be for the Fall Virtual Program only. This commitment does not apply to the Spring Session and/or any in-house Harmony rehearsal program.
Questions: Email Gail at email@example.com